Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Too tired to write the whole story now, but just wanted to let everyone know that we got home tonight and Brennan is starting to feel better, and Cade and EmmaRay are on the same medication as Brennan is so we are hoping they don't come down with the flu too (Influenza B).

Let me just say that hospitals are NOT a relaxing place to spend the night...

Poor little guy. I'll tell the whole story when I'm not asleep on my feet.

Oh, as for his leg, we go to get it looked at again tomorrow. I swear, if we don't quit going to doctors and hospitals soon I might go crazy!

4 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

I will admit......it was a long ordeal for the poor guy and his mommy!!! Everyone stay well. And yes, I am planning on staying with the kids while you go to the orthopedic for the cast :)
So much for typing this week. I guess I'll put in a 12 hour day on Saturday :)
Love you,
Mom

Brenbren said...

WHAT is going on!?! You have spent so much time with doctors and at the ER! Hope you have good insurance;)

Ty and Masha said...

Wow, Petra's rash is nothing comparing to broken legs and flues. I'm sorry to hear that. Let me know if I can help with anything.

Lori Thornbrue said...

Hmmmmmmm, long time without a post. Are you doing okay? Wondering. Lots of love......