Monday, November 10, 2008

Little Update

EmmaRay can now crawl around and then sit up by herself! She did it for the first time on Saturday (Michael was the one home with the kids- he's very proud) and now she does it frequently. Super cute. She still mainly army crawls if she wants to get somewhere fast, but she does get up on hands and knees and hands and toes and takes a few steps before flopping to her tummy. She is also starting to try to pull up on things-- like her crib rails. I now find her kneeling up hanging on for dear life when she wakes up in the morning.

We have been super busy as usual- getting the house(s) winterized is a major undertaking that Michael has nearly completed. One more sprinkler system to go and then we're set. We had YW in Excellence last Thursday- I'll post pictures of the cupcakes and the whole scene soon. I took 5 YW downtown last Wednesday for the filming of the church's New Years/unveiling of next years theme video. Traffic was terrible- it took an hour and a half to get downtown to the parking garage where we had a pass, had to go up to the 5th level and then walk quite a way to the conference center which was already full because we were late.... we "snuck" our way in and found a wonderful usher who took us down to the front section close to the stage. It was pretty fun, but I didn't get home from dropping off the girls until almost 11pm (we left at 4:45)

Mom and I did a fair on Saturday at a Cub Scout Powwow training session-- we have the 2nd day next saturday. We did alright, though it's a funny crowd. We have the Christmas Gift and Craft Show scheduled in Spanish Fork for the Friday/Saturday after Thanksgiving and then Wheeler Farm's Christmas Fiesta in December, so I'm keeping busy with all that.

What I need to do right now is clean my poor house.... and I just got the baby down for a nap, so I think I'll go get to work! Have a great day!

4 comments:

angel said...

Wow! How fun to have a crawler. She sure is cute.
You are one of the busiest people I know! I don't know how you manage it!

Lisa Thornbrue said...

I missed you guys on Sunday. Sounds like you've been busy, busy. Love ya, Lisa

Lloyd Family said...

I always love when the babies get mobil. It is nice not to have to do EVERYTHING for them. A little independence is good!!

Lloyd Family said...

I always love when the babies get mobil. It is nice not to have to do EVERYTHING for them. A little independence is good!!