Cadence loves his Sunbeams class at church. I went to pick him up from his teachers yesterday and asked him if he was a reverent boy during class. His teachers overheard and said "Yes! He is always the best kid in the class! He just sits there and folds his arms and listens, and he always has answers for us. He keeps us laughing too!"
I guess the lesson on Sunday was about being kind and not arguing with anyone. So, they asked Cadence if he had ever argued with anyone-- his brother, his friends, etc. He said "No I don't argue because I have love in my heart. And I have an engine. This is my heart (points to his heart) and this is my engine (points more toward his tummy)." Everything in our house has to do with Lightening McQueen. What a crack up!
Hooray for a reverent boy though! At least we know he's listening...
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He is a 'crack up'. Nice to have someone to keep you laughing!
I love it. Glad he is well-behaved.
Yay! What a cutie!
How does Brennan do in church? Does he go to nursery?
So cute! Jarom is FINALLY doing well in primary and coming up with some pretty meaningful comments. Although, the other day we were talking about baptism during sharing time and he said that "your sins get sucked out of your body and go down the drain and into the sewer and then to the sewer treatment plant." At least he knows his systems. We are working on some of the gospel principles!!
Yea! Bryce is starting to like his class. What a cute boy.
Post a Comment