Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jokester

Last night Michael was helping put Cadence to bed. After his jammies were on Daddy was teasing Cade about wearing a diaper... Cade says "I don't wear diapers! Those are for little boys and I'm a big boy! I wear underwear!" Daddy says "Where is your underwear? I don't see them." Cade points to his underwear under his pajamas. Daddy says "That's not underwear, those are your pajamas!" Cade tries to point to them through the collar and says "Under here!" Daddy says "Not underHere, it's underWEAR!" Cade laughed so hard he bonked daddy on the head falling forward. I came back in the room then after getting Brennan ready for bed and was told this story. Cade says "I laughed until I fell down!"

I took this picture of a happy boy this morning!

Brennan wanted his picture taken too :)
And here's cute little EmmaRay Star, 6 months old already!

4 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

Don't I love that funny Cade. Brennan and EmmaRay look pretty dog gone happy too!

proph said...

You have a cute little family! I love when kids start developing a sense of humor. It's so fun to watch. How's parenthood treating you? I am busy, but I love every moment! I miss your guts!

Andrea Hardman said...

Oh my! I hope that I can capture some of that "happy"! Wonderfully cute.

angel said...

How cute! Fun to have him get the joke and laugh so hard!