Monday, September 28, 2009

Personality

Brennan is a crack up. He just loves to be naughty in his silly little ways. Here is an example of his imagination...

Cadence and Brennan were playing together on Friday and Brennan said in a very 'let's be naughty' conspiracy voice: "We're earwigs, and we're friends. Let's go sneak around and pinch someone!" And then they both ran off giggling and running around... I on the other hand busted up laughing!!

EmmaRay has a sweet and funny personality. Like my mom says, she can fall down, bump her head, or whatever and she doesn't make a peep. Take a toy away from her or encroach on her personal space? She screams like there's no tomorrow.

She is getting a larger vocabulary-- here are some of the latest:
Today at the grocery store she learned to say Broccoli "Brobwolee" and for the last week she has been practicing saying please "peas, pweas, peace" but tonight at dinner clear as a bell she said "May I please? please? please?" How cute is that? She also has been practicing thank you-- "tankoo"

And just so everyone knows, we made it the ENTIRE SUMMER without a trip to the Instacare. (applause, applause) Hallelujah! Let's keep this up for many more months to come!!

7 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

They are all cute as buttons and I love them more each day!

MommaM said...

What cute kids you have!

Allie Thornbrue said...

The whole summer? Now don't get cocky! ;)

Allie Thornbrue said...

How do you spell that, anyway?

Michaelangelo said...

That's how I would spell it :)

Lloyd Family said...

Very fun! I love to hear little kidisms. (Is that even a word?)

Alex said...

I love silliness... especially from little kids