I have been working and working for months on a "How to make baby bows" book and I finally finished it last night! It is 87 pages long with over 130 pictures. It is now live on my website, www.angelheadbands.com. Yay! It's done!! I wish I could say I didn't have to think about it anymore, but edition #2 needs to get started already... the book that is done is the Beginners Guide. Now I need to write an advanced version with specialty bows. The things I put myself up to...
Other than that I've just been rearranging and organizing the house, taking care of the kids who have been sick with colds (already and it's only the beginning of September!), digging into my new calling (Laurel advisor and Personal Progress person), bridal pictures for Kristen, a house remodel, a laundry pile (old news), a wedding cake, etc. etc. You know how it goes. Poor deprived kids, I haven't even gotten the camera out when they've been cute for the last 2 weeks.
Looking forward to a fun weekend though- Michael's parents are coming down tomorrow and we have a BBQ to go to at his aunts house in the afternoon. We are definitely loving all the sunshine and warm days... hoping they last a long time because we are NOT ready for winter.
Have a fabulous day everyone!!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
HAVE A SUPER FUN WEEKEND!!!
Wow! What an ambitious project! That's really neat.
We all have colds, too. It's been the fun, snuggly sort of sickness, though, where you don't feel too miserable if you take it easy, so you do and have lots of fun. :) The weather matches the mood: cool and cloudy.
I'm really having fun doing preschool-type things with Joshua. He loves the nursery lessons, and I'm teaching him more sign language and so forth. It's all quite causual -- just show him a few more signs or teach him another word or two while we make breakfast, sing a few silly songs together after we wave "bye-bye" to Daddy, etc., but it makes me feel like we've had a full, fun day together. It also seems like Joshua does a better job of entertaining himself after having had all that interaction with me. I like it, anyway. It's busy and fulfilling and fun.
P.S. I don't think your kids are deprived at all. They have each other to play with, after all! Joshua has a blast when he plays with Elisabeth, and she's still so young.
That is an awesome project! My respect for you grows all the time. Have you visited the little girl hair-do sites? You should and leave some info there about your site. Also, they have been doing giveaways of a few bows and getting hundreds of site hits. I know that you know more about internet stuff than I do, but that might be a good idea! I'm going to look at your site right now!
Good for you. At the end of the day, there will always be dishes. You may as well have a book written.
You are out of control! That is amazing that you wrote a book. I love the web cite by the way! I love making hair bows and flowers to put Natalie in! I see you have made a business with it! YEAH!
Post a Comment